Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's Sunday morning, November 5th. The mid-terms are two long days away, finally. We all seem to be past caring, can't watch local TV and have decided the whole process has become a joke. Ah well. I was asked to run a GOTV in Northern Kentucky by some old friends at AFSCME. I turned down the offer. Just can't get up for another roller coaster ride.

I decided when I started that I didn't want to politicize the blog too much. Just enough to show my major left of center, extreme liberal, occasionally radical roots, but not to be preachy in a democrat kinda way. However, while reading the Times this morning, I came on to this article in Vanity Fair; it speaks volumes about the people who ran the show from 2002 on and how far they're jumping now. It is a must read.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2006/12/neocons200612

Vote.

No comments: